Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who was the real fresh one???? Will or Carlton???






Ok during one of the funniest nights I' ve had in a long time and a lil help from my big bro we came up with and argued the topic who was really the freshest on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air show?? Its REALLY hard for me to say but if I had to make decision I would give Will the slight egde. I mean dont get me wrong Carlton was DEFINITELY killing it every trip with polo game but Will was just too fly with all the Nikes, J's, jean outfits, hats , etc. He really symbolized what fresh was in the '90s. As you can see i through a couple pics up here just in case you needed to see these again if you forgot how fresh they really were... Feel free to voice your opinion and to Tell me what you think about these two and and one of the greatest TV shows of our time...

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Matt. Will kept it bright and funky..lol. His dressing is what people are trying to bring back now, as trends goes...Wonder whats next..But will hands down..Polo is classic but toooooooooooooo many people are wearing it either too much where it doesnt look right or they think they can wear it with anything...polo shows class depending on how you rock it and who's wearing it..As you can see carlton has class so he fit the description.

    ReplyDelete