Monday, June 8, 2009

Im 19 and live a crazy life/ plus I WANNA know what the ladies like

Hello World, and if your a pretty young lady 'Hey mama how you lol... while reminiscing about an old friend I began thinking about the hit television series Sex and the City and starting wondering what it would be like to ALWAYS know what women/girls were thinking or their likes and dislikes. There are many questions I have for women and I know Vice Versa so I figured why not do a blog asking some questions i need answered but also giving you guys the readers a chance to let myself or any of us for that matter know what you wanna talk about. Maybe you have some questions for us about guys or just anything you're curious about. My first question is why the hell do you girls do the silly things ya'll do!?!?! Its almost as if you guys wake up and think of new ways to piss us males off!! Next is do you really think a long dstance relationship can work and if so how PLEEEAASSEEE tell me!! Is it ever right for a girl to leave the realationship? I think its only right if the guy does. Why are some girls still opposed to oral sex? I mean it is 2009 right? Don't be soo old fashioned! Is it still cool for a guy tro walk up to a girl and just try and get her number? I think NOT, although I havent had to ask for a number and a real long time lol ;-) ok ok I could go on for days now its your turn.......................... Please answer and ask you own ?'s also!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A long distance CAN work because i'm in one from September-May when i'm away at school. But it's not for everyone. You have to be commited, communicate, have trust, make time to see each other, and still support each other through very HARD times because yall will have them.

    Before being in one of these relationships, yall both have to know what yall want and what boundaries yall have for each other.


    I don't want to write a book so this is just a simple explanation for ya.


    -Phylicia
    LA Heights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... i kinda understand a lil bit what you are saying. I mean the whole trust and making time for each other really does seem like it could help. I definitely agree that when times get rough you will have to stick in there. Thank You so much for your comment and hopefully more people read your comment and learn from it. maybe one day you'll become a follower of the blog and read n comment on more blogs

    ReplyDelete