Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How are you feeling today? Your gear describes your mood so what are you wearing??

Goodmorning everyone, how are you feeling today? I Hope you all had a good Monday and a great start to this first week in June. So now that I got the boring stuff out the way... WHATS GOODIE lol??!?!?! hahaha naw seriously tho I'm just at work chillin, bloggin, doing this paperwork, and on facebook hahaha you know multi-tasking lol. Not really up for much today just maybe go to BW3's grab some wings and go home and watch the tube. Why are girls sooo irritating and then they make you feel horrible when they cry!! I HATE that ughh im a sucker!!! Well enough with that thats another blog but anyways as you know your gear always gives away what mood your in so today I'm in the 511 black levis, blue american apperal hoodie, saks fifth V-neck, and the raging bull red suede 5's(check em out on an older post I did on here). Also just listening to that Ryan Leslie, gibberish is my SHIT! lol WOW do you see all advertising I did damn I need a contract with somebody lol but anyways enough about me let me know how you feel today and does your gear describe you! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Astronaut huh......???


2 comments:

  1. yeah i agree with the girl situation...but today im rocking with the dark blue average joe nudies, my gravis shoes and some tee shirt i have to pick out...soft tuesday whatever you want to call it

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks brian i know what you mean my tuesdays are always very chill... new blog about the girlies coming soon

    ReplyDelete