Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who Do You Think Is The Best?











It seems likr the rap world is changing with all different types of rap/hip hop artist breaking the shell this year. There are four rappers that I'm talking bout: KiD CuDi, Big Sean, Drake, and Wiz Khalifa. They each bring the new on spin on the rap genre. But what i really want to know is who is the best? I used to think that Drake was the best but after listening to all of there new mixtapes, I think i changed my mind... a couple times. Put them in order in which one you thinkk is the best and on down.








2 comments:

  1. I think Drake, Big Sean, Kid Cudi and Wiz khalifa...i havent heard his though but yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta move drake down cuz he aint made nothing in a minute.. so hear it goes
    1.Big sean
    2.Drake
    3.KiD CuDi
    4.I forgot all about Wale too.. he straight but i havent really heard nothin from him that i liked all like that.
    5. Wiz cool to but i just liked him cuz of his style.. he has some cool songs but he has room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete