Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quote of the Day


Whats your favorite line that you heard from a rapper, singer or whatever?? I have alot of them, but im going to keep it short...of course it will be from Lil Wayne.
1. Yeah if you dont remember shit you gone remember this/im knockn niggas down this year im on my timber shit/big lion growl at you niggas on that simba shit/i be on that fuck yo click i kill every member shit
2. When you in that trunk do you quiver nigga/ cut the music up so we cant hear the nigga/ then we burn the car/ with the nigga/burn him so bad they cant tell if it is a nigga/ leave his body looking like a lizard nigga
3. Yeah lifes fine/ but i dont portray/im one the other side/ but it is a short gate/i dont want the glow /i want the glo-ray/ and ima fuck the world/ but this is just for play/ tired of hearing bullshit bring on the cow shit/ havent met a smell thats stankier than our shit/and thats word to toronto/ so high up i got birds in the condo

2 comments:

  1. Just because I'm hurting/Doesn't mean I'm hurt/Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserved/No better, no worse
    -Coldplay
    But yeah Weezy is cool. Though I think he stole some of his crazy spaced-out lyrics from Eminem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must be crazy wayne stilling lyrics...thats just his wized out mind plus weed and syrup

    ReplyDelete